Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Conditions do you treat?
As an alternative to convention Western medicine, our natural healing programs are designed to help patients with all kinds of problems, from degenerative diseases and chronic fatigue to impotence and stress. Customized to meet your individual needs and designed to help you reach your goal of complete wellness, we will become your partners in guiding you toward long-term good health and happiness.
* Back and Neck Pain
* Anxiety & depression
* Corrective Skincare
* Digestive disorders
* Childrens illnesses
* Sports Performance & Support
* Pain Management
* Thyroid dysfunction
* Glucose/insulin resistance
* Heavy metal detoxification
* Immune system support
* Metabolic imbalances
* Bio-identical hormone therapy
* Menopausal symptoms/PMS
* Male hormone decline
* Chronic fatigue syndrome
* Cancer support
* Infective Diseases
* Optimal Nutrition
* Chronic Heart Disease
* And more
Q: What factors should I consider when looking for complementary or alternative care?
A: Choosing the best type of care can be confusing in today’s healthcare climate. Patients should beware of any practitioners or facilities that:
* Present themselves as having medical degrees or credentials that are not accurate. A licensed medical doctor is the most qualified person to offer diagnosis or give medical advice, including the interpretation of lab test results.
* Insist on being the only practitioner involved in care and refuse to keep other practitioners apprised.
* Claim to have a cure for cancer or other conditions or encourage the patient to stop all other treatments.
* Claim to have all the answers or to be the only one with answers.
* Encourages the patient to rely only on herbs, vitamins, or minerals for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
* Uses therapies that lack research and scientific merit
Q: What are the benefits of Vitamin C intravenous drips? Can I get the same effect by taking over-the-counter Vitamin C tablets?
A: Vitamin C intravenous drips have detoxifying actions which can improve the condition of patients suffering from viral and bacterial infections (hepatitis, flu, acute respiratory infections, sinusitis, etc.). Those who have been exposed to toxic chemicals have also been shown to have improvement in their chemical toxicity level. Nobel prize winner Linus Pauling, in his book Cancer and Vitamin C, describes the beneficial action of vitamin C on cancer patients. The amount of vitamin C that can be given intravenously can exceed many times the amount that can be taken orally.
Q: What are your prices?
A: There is an initial consultation fee that is charged. After your first consultation, pricing will be determined based on your own personalized program. No two people are alike and thus it is difficult to provide pricing information prior to your initial consultation.
Q: Do you take insurance?
A: We do not participate with any insurance programs however we will give you all the paperwork needed to file on an out of network basis on your own.
Please review our Office Policies: AIM Office and Cancellation Policies